This article will help you understand how to connect and use Brevo on Oviond.
To connect Brevo to Oviond you will need to generate an API key in Brevo.
Connecting Brevo To Oviond
Once you have signed in to your Brevo account, select the drop-down menu icon at the top right corner of the screen.
Select SMTP & API from the menu.
Select the API Keys tab.
Click Generate a New API Key button.
Name the API Key to help you identify what platform you have used the key on and click Generate.
6. Open Oviond and navigate to the client you wish to connect Brevo to.
7. Click Integrations from the menu on the left and select Brevo.
8. Copy the API key that was generated in Brevo, paste it into the field in the pop-out, and click Next.
9. An authentication pop-up will appear (The first authenticated account will automatically be called "Default Brevo Account") and you can change this here.
10. Choose the Brevo account you wish to connect to and then click Save.
Limitations With Brevo On Oviond
Please note that the Brevo integration will only allow you to pull lifetime data and you will not be able to pull data by date.
Reconnecting Brevo To Oviond
If you get this error message on your report "Data not found for Brevo! Click here to connect or refresh." that looks like this:
Please follow these steps:
Click on the refresh button next to the date selector in the project.
if the widgets still don't load data
Go to the Integration page for the client or click on connect in the widget and make sure you have connected the correct Brevo account. You will need to add a new authenticated account and use the API Key from your Brevo account.
If you have followed these steps and are still experiencing issues with Brevo on Oviond, please contact support.