It’s easy to send dashboard and reporting projects in Oviond from your own email address and your own domain.
By default, your emails are sent from "Oviond Admin" with the [email protected] address and the oviond.com domain. You may want to change this to [email protected] and use your own name instead of Oviond admin.
This is what shared dashboard and reporting projects will look like by default when sent from your Oviond account.
How to change it
To share your dashboard and reporting projects via email and from your own domain e.g. yourgreatagency.com and from your or anybody's name e.g. [email protected] or [email protected]uragency.com follow the below steps.
Go to email Settings / Email Setup, and click "Add Domain"
2. Enter the domain name you want to send emails from and click save.
3. You must now verify your domain so that email clients can be confident it was sent by us with your permission. Verifying your domain also removes emails being tagged with “@oviond.com".
You must update the DNS settings for your domain and add the 1 x MX record and 2 x txt records as instructed on this page. If you are not sure how to do this, you may need to send this instruction to your website developer or technical contact.
In the below example, we have updated the DNS records using Cloudflare as our DNS provider.
4. Once you have updated your DNS settings, you need to go back to Settings / Email Setup on Oviond and click the Verify button.
**Please note that you may need to wait up to 24 hours for your new DNS settings to take effect.
5. When your updated DNS records have been successfully updated, and you click Verify, your domain will turn GREEN and you will notice a green check mark to the right of your domain. You are now ready to start adding your custom email addresses to your verified domain.
6. You can now select your custom names from within the reporting or dashboard project when sharing via email or using automation.
7. You should now be able to share dashboards, reports, and automation projects from your own domain, name, and email address.