How To Show Or Hide The Value On A Widget
updated about 1 month ago
How To Show Or Hide The Value On A Widget (Transcription)
1. Once you have signed into Oviond select a client project.
2. Select either Integrations, Dashboards or Reporting. Please note that the widget function works the same across all three features.
3. Once you have selected the report or dashboard you would like to edit, press "Add Data Widget".
4. Build your widget accordingly.
5. Select "Advances Options".
6. Tick the option to "Show Value".
7. Once you are done press "Create Widget".
8. Once you have added the widget and you would like to remove the value, press "Edit Widget".
9. Untick the option to show value. Once you are done press "Save".