How To Hide Or Show A Trend Line On A Widget
updated about 1 month ago
How To Hide Or Show A Trend Line On A Widget (Transcription)
1. Once you have signed into Oviond, select a client project.
2. Select either "Integrations", "Dashboards" or "Reporting". Please note that the widget function works the same across all three reporting features.
3. Select "Add Data Widget" and build your widget.
4. Select "Advanced Options" and tick the option "Show Trend Line".
5. Once a widget has been added and you would like to hide the trend line, you can do this by pressing the three vertical dots and under the menu selecting "Trend Line".