Getting Started With DRIP On Oviond
updated 1 day ago
Connecting a new integration can often be stressful. How do you know if your account is set up correctly when you're working with so many different platforms? Sometimes something as simple as a permission level can prevent you from connecting that integration to Oviond. In this article, we will be helping you understand how to get started with DRIP on Oviond.
With DRIP you are able to connect your account to Oviond no matter the permission level you have.. The three different permission levels are Owner, Admin and Contributor.
If you would like to give access to your DRIP account to a new team member or to your agency to connect to Oviond, you can do this by following these steps:
- Select the three horizontal dots, on the top right corner of your page.
- Under the menu select “Account”
- On the left side menu, select “Members”
- Specify the email address you would like to give access to as well as the permission (Contributor/Admin)
- Once you are done, press “Send Invitation”
Connecting DRIP To Oviond
To connect your DRIP account to Oviond, all you will need is your email address and your account password. Let’s take a closer look at how to integrate DRIP:
1. Select the DRIP integration on Oviond’s integration page
2. A pop-up page will appear. Input your email address and select continue.
3. Input your password and select “Submit”.
NB: If you are already signed into your DRIP account under another browser tab, it will automatically populate the email and password.
4. Select “Authorize” to give Oviond access to your DRIP account.
5. Under Ovionds drop-down menu, select the account you would like to connect.
Date Ranges With DRIP On Oviond
Please note that the DRIP integration will only allow you to pull lifetime data. If you would like to check this, please navigate to your integration dashboard.
The integration dashboard will indicate how this integration refreshes data. You can see that under your DRIP integration dashboard you are unable to select a custom date range.
Re-authenticating DRIP To Oviond
Working with API’s means that sometimes your authentications will need to be refreshed for security reasons. There are two error messages to look out for that can indicate that the token needs to be refreshed: Error: You Have Encountered An Unknown Error or Error: Missing Or Incorrect Authentication Credentials.
If you refresh your dashboard or your reports and you are prompted with the above error message, you will need to refresh your integration token. Learn more about how to refresh your integration token.
If you have followed these steps and are still not able to come right, please contact support.