Learning a new platform can often be very overwhelming, especially when you are trying to connect your data but nothing seems to work. All you get are error messages and you have no idea what they mean. We have put together this article to help you understand all our error messages and provide you with some insight into how you can remove them to get your data working again!
Integration Not Connected
This error is pretty straightforward, if you see this error on your report or dashboard, this means that the integration utilized in this report/dashboard template is not connected to the client project you are working in. Here are the steps to get the integration connected:
- To connect the integration select the “Connect” button. This will redirect you to the “Add Integration” page of the client you are currently working on.
- Link up the relevant integration.
3. f you have returned to your report/dashboard after connecting the integration and you still see the “Integration (s) not connected” message, press the refresh button to allow you to refresh the data.
Internal Error: You have encountered an unknown error
There are multiple reasons as to why you would receive this error message. It really all depends on what you were doing at the time you received this error. Let’s take a look at the different reasons below:
From within a report/dashboard: If you receive this error message from within a report or dashboard, it is signalling that you need to reconnect the integration to the client project.
Here is how you can do this:
- Return to the integration page of the client project you are currently working in.
- Select the three vertical dots at the top of the integration and select the option to “Change Account” under the menu.
- Search for the account and “Save”.
- Once you have done this, return to your report/dashboard and refresh the date range.
From the integration page: If you are trying to reconnect an integration to the client project and you receive this message, this means your integration needs to be refreshed. Learn more about how to refresh an integration token.
When first connecting an integration: If you have received this message when you are trying to connect an integration to a client for the first time, it means the connection was not successful. To fix this go:
- Auth Accounts
- Select the integration you have just tried to connect.
4. If this is the first time you are connecting to the integration, delete the auth profile.
5. Once you have done this, you can try reconnecting the integration to the client project.
When trying to add a team member: If you receive this message when you are trying to add a team member to your account, it is a sign that the email already exists in our system. With Oviond you are not allowed to have the email listed in more than one account. The email could be linked to a trial account that was created and expired. In order to use the email, you can contact support so they can be deleted from the unused account.
No Widget Data
Although this message is not an indication of an error, it is still important to note what this means. No widget data means there was no data recorded on your account to pull into Oviond.
To check this you would need to go into the associated integration account and look for the data you are trying to pull on Oviond. NOTE: Make sure you have selected the correct time frame in both Oviond and the integration account.
If the metric you are trying to pull on Oviond reads 0 Oviond will pull “No Widget Data” unless you have specified the widget to pull “Zero Impression Data”. NOTE: Zero impression data is only available for Google Ads.
If you see that there is data in your account and Oviond is showing this error, please contact our support team with:
- The name of the client you are having issues with.
- A screenshot of the channel you are trying to pull data from. The screenshot should include the metrics and the date range you are trying to report on.