Oviond Clients Overview (Transcription)
1. After signing in to Oviond, press the Oviond icon on the top left of the screen to make sure you are on the home page.
2. Add a new client by clicking the “New Client” button on the top right of the screen.
3. Select client folder by clicking the client name drop down on the top right of the screen, and click on the required folder.
4. Create a new client folder by clicking the client name drop down menu on the top left of the screen, then click the “Add Folder” button.
5. Move a client to a folder by hovering your cursor over the client thumbnail, and clicking the ellipsis button at the bottom right of the thumbnail. Then click the “Move to folder” button and select the required folder.
6. You can access account settings, suggest ideas, request help, and logout by clicking the circular icon on the bottom left of the screen.