How To Give A Team Member Admin Access (Transcription)
1. After signing in to Oviond, press the icon at the bottom left of the screen.
2. Under the menu, press "Settings".
3. This should take you straight into "My Account".
4. On the menu on the left hand side press “Team”.
5. On the right side of the screen you will see “Invite Member”.
6. Press “Invite Member”.
7. Press the left toggle button to give “Admin User” access to a team member. “Admin User” access will give your team member full access to the account.
8. Once you have filled in the fields required and have given “Admin User” access, press “Invite”.